The Ultimate Barbecue Lettuce Wraps are a light, easy, and refreshing to make recipe and it’s great for gatherings, camping, or just enjoying as a dinner!
What you will need to make The Ultimate Barbecue Lettuce Wraps:
- Meat of your choice (chicken, steak, pork, tofu) 1 decent boneless steak to make 4 Servings. However, serving of meat vary between how much is needed to your liking.
- Lettuce, I prefer large leaf romaine but you can use what you like (butter lettuce, iceberg etc. Just make sure it is large enough to hold food).
- 1 Half Red Onion, chopped.
- Chopped Cilantro, optional.
- BBQ Sauce of your choice, (OR just seasoned Meat).
1. Cook Meat of Choice- First, you will want to start by barbequing your meat to desired doneness. Next, you will add the BBQ Sauce (or sauce/seasoning of choice) while cooking to your desired doneness.
Once the meat is done cooking as desired you will then cube the meat or cut into slices.
2. Prep- Rinse all veggies, destem Cilantro, chop Onions, and other desired garnishes.
3. Serve- Take your large leaf lettuce and spoon on your meat, onion, basil, and cilantro; fill them as
much or as little as you like. Then, roll up or fold like a taco and enjoy!
Also, You may use a tortilla if desired in place of lettuce.
Bonus Add-ons: Grilled Corn, Jalapenos, Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, Cheese, Drizzle with Ranch, Caesar Dressing and/or whatever else you can think of!
Enjoy, The Ultimate Barbecue Lettuce Wraps!